Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lawn Fawn Year Three: One Layer Birthday Card Set

Happy Saturday Everyone,

Today I thought I would share a cute set of cards that would be wonderful to give as a gift! These cards use a variety of products from Lawn Fawn, and Simon Says Stamp (all products will be listed below). Let's see what they look like: 


All cards were made using a masking technique. I first cut out a mask of the birthday cake, then temporarily adhered it to the card base. Next, I stamped the background, then finished by stamping the "real" cake. All images were coloured using Copic markers.


I love the monochromatic theme of this one! Imagine replicating this card using different schemes of a monochromatic colour palate... so many possibilities.


The teal and mustard yellow really combine nicely on this cute birthday cake! If you haven't noticed (or cannot see in the pictures), I have used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on all the birthday cake's icing. 


The last one! I wanted to cary over the mustard yellow onto this card, and combined it with a coral pink/orange colour. I think this one turned out well too. To make the background, I linked up a small square stamp from a "Simon Says Stamp" stamp set, and interlocked the pattern together - it really looks like I just used one stamp.

Supply List:

I hope you all like the cards I created for you all today. If you haven't checked this out already, I am hosting a giveaway for a Cricut & Cuttlebug bundle. You can check out the giveaway HERE.

Another reminder for my Canadian crafty friends... If you would like to try Stampin' Up product at a great price, I advise that you check out the sweet sale I am having now! You really cannot beat the deal happening right now. You can find more information about the sale HERE


Like always, if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below, or email me (contact information to the right). May everyone have a relaxing and crafty weekend. Crafty wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs