Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Stampin' Up! SALE

Hello Everyone,
I have new and exciting news for everyone... I am now officially a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I am so excited to venture on this new journey with all of you. As most of you know I am currently enrolled in university... paying for university can get very expensive so I joined the Stampin' Up team to help pay my tuition and other expenses! That being said, I live in Canada, and am limited to selling product to people who live within Canada - but this does not mean you cannot still be inspired but what I create with their product! Now because I am a new demonstrator and have virtually zero clientele... I am going to do a little special for all my loyal Canadian followers. The following picture highlights the "sale" I will be having for you all. Since this sale is not administered through Stampin' Up, I will refunding your wallets via Paypal - see below for a thorough explanation.
Requirements: 
1) Live in Canada 
2) Have an active Paypal account
3) Place an order through Stampin' Up!  with me as your demonstrator

What to do? 
1) Place an order through Stampin' Up! with ME as your demonstrator (link to MY shop can be found HERE)
2) Make note of how much you are spending BEFORE TAXES AND SHIPPING
3) Email me at kyledadgar@hotmail.com OR kraftykyledesigns@gmail.com telling me that you have made a purchase through ME, and how much you have spent
4) After your order has been processed by Stampin' Up and verified by me, I will administer a refund to your Paypal account based on how much you spend (example: if you spend $125, I will refund $18.75 to your Paypal account)

If you have any questions, or concerns please feel free to email me anytime! I am not sure how long I will offer my "sale" but I hope you all take advantage of this amazing deal! I thank you all for supporting me along the way :) I know I have been teasing about upcoming giveaways, and I promise one will happen this week... so stay tuned. I hope everyone has an awesome week. Crafty wishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs